Planning Your Month
For the serious business builder, their monthly goal includes growing a customer base (with 5 new customers, at least), building a team (with 1 new team member sponsored, at least), plus promoting one Partner+. That’s the 5-1-1. Then help that Partner+ make QSC the following month!
So, on the first day of each month, we make a list of all the people we plan to invite that month … to a conversation, to look at Juice Plus+ and (some of them) to look at what we do (and why). This Invitation list is the 20 in our 20-10-5-1 formula for success: we start the month Intentionally with a list of 20 planned Invitations.
What do we Invite them to do?
Any one or more of the following:
– join you for lunch, coffee, etc.
– join a Zoom or FaceTime
– watch a video (such as www.WhatIsJuicePlus.info) … “If I… would you…?”
– attend a Facebook event
– have a ‘Connection Call’ with your sponsor, coach, or ‘more experienced friend’ in Juice Plus+
– join your Team
Executing Your Plan
Each month you invite 20. At least 10 of them should respond ‘yes’. 5 should become customers and 1 should join your team – at least! That’s 20-10-5-1. The more you invite, the stronger your Invitation ‘muscles’ get, and the more success you will see.
Here’s the best part: at the start of your second (and every subsequent) month using the 20-10-5-1 formula, your list begins with some of the 20 from last month: the 10 who did not accept your invitation last month and the 5 who rsvp’d but did not say ‘yes’, minus any who actually said ‘no’ (having looked at your information about Juice Plus+).
Remember that ‘no’ means ‘not yet’, so keep them on your “later list”.
Issue your invitations during the first half of the month, follow up and see your business grow. The “20-10-5-1” formula ‘feeds’ your Funnel with customer and business prospects.
High Payoff Activities (your Road-map to success)
Invest in the high-payoff activities below – activities that result in a high return on your investment of time and effort.
- Conversations about Juice Plus+ or our Mission
- Sharing your passion on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Sharing online videos “If I send you a link to a video, would you watch it and let me know what you think?”)
- Having guests at an event
- Having a guest on product or business Zoom
- Follow-up on all the above activities (that’s where the Fortune is!)
- Having a business prospect on a Connection Call with your upline leader
- Having your personally sponsored new Partner on a Welcome Call with your upline leader