Here’s a way to expand your reach, to find new prospects, and to have more people to share your Juice Plus+ Story with (as well as a DMO that will keep you gainfully employed). So far some have seen 5-10 Yes’s, others as many as 69!
Only attempt this if you are willing to do 100% follow-up (quality and quantity); that’s where the results are.
POST #1 (Facebook status and/as a private message to selected friends)
Here are a couple of examples: post this as your Facebook status; you should also private message selected friends – those you most want on your Team, customers and/or close friends and family.
- This limits your costs by offering samples to the first 10 or 20 or … AND it adds excitement/urgency.
Happy December Facebook Friends! May I please ask for your help? I would like to make a “Juice Plus+” post on your wall (only once in the next 7 days). You may or may not be interested in Juice Plus+ yourself, and that’s OK, but maybe someone you know would be interested.
If you are one of the first 10 (or 20, or….) to allow me to post on your wall, you will receive two FREE samples of our Juice Plus+ Complete shake mix (one vanilla and one chocolate) and, together with the others who say ‘yes’, you will be automatically placed in a drawing for free product (either 15 of our new bars, or 15 servings of our powdered shake mix – all are delicious!) I will announce the winner on Friday, December 18th.
For your permission to allow me to post on your wall, please comment “YES” below!! Thank you so much for your kindness!”
- Gift and samples only to the winner of the drawing – lowest cost option, but it will limit your results.
“Hey friends! Could I ask you a favor? This week could I make a “Juice Plus+” post on your wall? You may or may not be interested in Juice Plus+ yourself, and that’s totally OK, but maybe someone you know would be interested and I would love to be able to help #inspirehealthyliving for them.
If so, I will enter you in a drawing to win a beautiful gift from me and your choice of a FREE sample of our Juice Plus+ Complete shake mix (vanilla or chocolate) or a FREE week of Juice Plus+ Chewable Samples! Just comment below with “YES”!
- Always post an image, to get their attention.
- “Only once in 7 days” allows you to spread your posts out, making follow-up easier; you need to go to your friends’ FB pages often to be able to private message those who like and comment in a timely fashion.
- Don’t post on your own wall after this post for 12 hours or 24 hours – don’t clutter your Facebook feed; your friends may not see or pay attention to your post.
- Plan to repeat a week or two later with something like “Thanks to my friends who helped me out last time! To those who didn’t see my post …”
- This needn’t be a one-time exercise; it could be monthly or quarterly, using our current #OSC theme.
- Experiment with the best time of day to get their attention.
- Your friends who say YES to your request are your first and best prospects; they will get a free sample too. Some of them may already be customers – they may be more open to taking a look at the business or our Friends & Family Plan.
- Those who choose the Complete sample, send them to teamjp.net/complete for more info.
- Calculate what you can afford with the giveaway and what it will cost in shipping 10, 20 or 70 samples.
POST #2 (to Friends of Friends who liked or commented on post on Friend’s page)
Be prepared to send your friend a copy of your post for approval; some will want to see it first, just as you might want to.
- “My name is Nicole and Mary was so gracious to let me post about Juice Plus+ on her wall. Thank you Mary! If you’re not familiar with Juice Plus+, it adds the nutrition of 30 fruits, vegetables and grains to your diet in easy capsule or delicious chewable form. We also have a powdered shake mix that adds another 16 foods. Both are affordable and truly work (we have solid third-party research that proves it!) How wonderful would it be to give the gift of good health to you or your family this year? Please like or comment below for more information, sent privately.”
- “My name is Nicole and Mary was so gracious to let me on her wall. Thank you Mary! If you’re not familiar with Juice Plus+, here’s a short video explaining how Juice Plus+ bridges the gap in our daily nutrition: jpvideos.tv/31. I would love to know what you think! Please like or comment below for more information, sent privately.”
- Experiment with different posts and different timing, until you find the best formula for you.
- Experiment posting an image with your text, or not.
- Try posting with ONLY an image – make it intriguing not overtly selling.
- Try a post that says less about what Juice Plus+ is … intrigue them, leave them wanting more.
- Try a post with a video link
POST #3 (Follow up Likes and Comments with Private Message)
Be prepared with the follow-up message for the “friends of your friend” who like or comment on your post (on your friend’s Facebook wall). This should be a private message (not a comment), and it should be sent as quickly as possible after they liked or commented.
- “Thanks for liking or commenting on my post on Mary’s Facebook wall! Here is a short video introducing Juice Plus+ Complete: jpvideos.tv/9. I would love to know what you think!”
- “Thanks for liking or commenting on my post on Mary’s Facebook wall! Here is a short video explaining how Juice Plus+ bridges the gap in our daily nutrition: jpvideos.tv/31. I would love to know what you think!”
- “Thanks for liking or commenting on my post on Mary’s Facebook wall! You are cordially invited to attend a live videoconference on Wednesday night to learn more. At 9pm Central, you can join us at teamjp.net/zoom. First register for free and download Zoom to your computer or smartphone at www.zoom.us/download. I look forward to hearing what you think!”
- Try different videos to see which get the best results (learn more HERE):
www.JPVideos.tv/1 … What is Juice Plus+? A Seamless Solution
www.JPVideos.tv/2 … A New Generation of Food Challenges
www.JPVideos.tv/3 … Convenient and Simple
www.JPVideos.tv/4 … Juice Plus+: the Next Best Thing
www.JPVideos.tv/7 … Children’s Health Study (Emma Buckley)
www.JPVideos.tv/31 … Bridging the Gap
Announcing the Winner of the Random Drawing
Thanks to Nicole Helmstetler for this idea! If you limit the number to the first 20 who respond, you can set up this website and post the video of your drawing on Facebook: http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker