Listen to this audio training.
Keep it simple; then those you invite to join your team will say: “I can do that!
We invite people to take a look at Juice Plus+ (our products) and to take a peak at what we do (our Mission, our business). In all of this our Conversations make all the difference.
Using our 20-10-5-1 Success Formula, we invite people to:
- learn about Complete, Juice Plus+, the Tower Garden, …
- join you for lunch, coffee, etc.
- watch a video or webinar or join a live Call/Zoom
- have a ‘Connection Call’ with your sponsor or coach
- join your Team
1. Start with your Invitation List. Decide (be intentional):
- Who – you will contact (use your Memory Jogger)
- How – you will approach them (text, Facebook message, email, phone, in person, …)
- Why – you believe they might be interested
- What – tool you will use (Facebook Party, video, Conference Call, live Zoom, Connection Call)
- When – you will do it (plan it)
- Where – you plan to meet them in person (if possible)
3. Establish interest, by asking good questions and listening well; think T.I.N.Y. – make it about Their Interests Not Yours.
4. When the door opens, or if you feel compelled to share Juice Plus+ because you know that you have something that meets their need (T.I.N.Y.) … then get right to the point and say “I may have something that will help…” and/or “I thought of you because…”
5. You can ask simple questions such as: “Are you interested in health and nutrition?” or “You look like someone who is interested in health and nutrition. Am I right?” “May I share with you something that I believe will help?” (to meet their need).
6. Decide … which product meets their need.
Have you tried TEXTING to share Juice Plus+?!
1. Share your story (crafting a compelling Story comes first). It should raise their curiosity enough for them to want more.
2. Ask “are you open for more information” – again to establish their level of interest; if ‘yes’ …
3. Offer them WhatIsJuicePlus.info (a series of videos all together in one place).
4. Offer a video or a brochure (if they prefer to read something); if ‘yes’ …
Videos and Zooms
Very often your prospect or customer will prefer to watch a video or zoom online, for example: WhatIsJuicePlus.info.
There is no “perfect video” – use the one(s) you like best, the one you have with you or your favorite video. You can’t give the wrong video to the right person, or the right video to the wrong person – when they are ready, they are ready.
Go with what you know. Let your own experience be your guide. “This video made a real impression on me. I’d like you to see it, too.”
Watch as many of our videos as possible. It’s a great way to learn more about Juice Plus+ and the Juice Plus+ product line and to strengthen your belief in our great products.
Our videos are great for education, too, once they are a customer. There’s no better way to reinforce the Juice Plus+ habit with your existing customers or to get them to try other Juice Plus+ products.