by Nancy Kroupa, NMD
The following tips are recommended to help you maximize your valuable time spent at the upcoming Juice Plus+ Conference – the “Super-bowl” of all JP+ events.
I. Prepare Yourself Before the Conference
- Go yourself! You must set the example and attend yourself, even if you do not have any team members going. If you do a good job “bringing home” the excitement of the conference, you will have your team at the next one.
- Review the conference itinerary you received with your last check, with your team and help them become familiar with the schedule, help them choose specific breakout sessions, remind the new SC to get their picture’s taken.
- Be prepared with a journal, notebook, camera, businesscards, etc.
- Help “single” conference attendees to “bunk” in with other singles to help cut expenses.
- BEFORE YOU GO, schedule a conference recap as soon as you return – bring home all of the new materials, products, etc. to your team at home.
- Review your and your downline’ Memory Jogger to find certain locations that you want to build your business. Then be prepared to network to find the leadership for each area.
- Take a list of your team members’ and upline’s cell phone numbers so you can connect amongst the crowds at Conference.
II. At the Conference
- Introduce your team to everyone and seek out specific people, especially their Juice Plus+ Partner, etc
- Decide on a meeting place and sit with your group. Go with them to the booths; help them in their purchase decisions. Schedule your NAI Tour together if conference is in California.
- If you take your laptop, e-mail a daily conference recap to your team.
- Take pictures to bring home to your team.
- Call key distributors that could not come to the conference and introduce them to a special, Medical Professional, NMD or Juice Plus+ executive.
- Schedule a concentrated training specifically designed for your team, individually or as a group.
- Let your team know where you will be staying and how they can get in touch with you.
- Attend every event, take notes and set the example for your team. Sit in your seat during the conference. “Shop” the booths during breaks and before and after, and encourage your people to visit one of the Health Care Professional booths, where they can talk to one of the experts.
WHEREVER YOU ARE, BE THERE
One of the major reasons why we fail to find happiness or to create unique lifestyle is because we have not yet mastered the art of being. While we are home our thoughts are still absorbed with solving the challenges we face at the office. And when we are at the office we find ourselves worrying about problems at home. We go through the day without really listening to what others are saying to us. We may be hearing the words, but we aren’t absorbing the message. As we go through the day we find ourselves focusing on past experiences or future possibilities. We are so involved in yesterday and tomorrow that we never even notice that today is slipping by. We go through the day rather than getting something from the day. We are everywhere at any given moment in time except living in that moment in time. Lifestyle is learning to be wherever you are. It is developing a unique focus on the current moment, and drawing from it all of the substance and wealth of experience and emotions that it has to offer. Lifestyle is taking time to watch a sunset. Lifestyle is listening to silence. Lifestyle is capturing each moment so that it becomes a new part of what we are and of what we are in the process of becoming. Lifestyle is not something we do; it is something we experience. And until we learn to be there, we will never master the art of living well.
To Your Success,
III. Post Conference
- Rewrite your notes -be organized and prepared to share the conference with distributors at home.
- Have your conference re-cap immediately after the conference to show your enthusiasm. Have examples of new products, forms and brochures there. The idea is to bring the flavor, information and excitement home to your team. Get a
commitment from them to attend the next conference together as a team.
- Send a thank-you for the job well done to The Juice Plus+ Company by letter, fax or email.
- Order the Training CDs from the conference. Listen to them, share them with your team!
- Plan on attending the next conference in Memphis in October with your team.